Sunday, 3 June 2012

28.5-03.06.2012

Monday

Nothing.
I just...Didn't touch the work. at all.

I did touch the Photoshop, though.
But no big success there.

Also, some nasty cold or something is crawling up on me.



Check out my awesome nailpolish.
More under perex.



You recognize this flower? :)


Cleaning up.
Tuesday

Sick.
Head hurts, joints hurts, everything hurts. Too hot, too cold.

And my brother fuckin' smells. He's ill too, and when he doesn't need to go out, what's the point of cleaning his teeth and showering?!
UGH!

...Working on photos.
...Thinking about history of art. Now it's the best time to try and learn something.

BTW Poruba's secondhands, wth is wrong with you?? :(


Home aromatherapy.


Wednesday

9:45. Alarm: Snooze. 9:50 Snooze, 9:55 snooze, 10:00 snooze, 10:05 OFF. ....11:35 - what the fuck-

Library.
,,Do you want to borrow some books?"
,,Hmmm...no, thank you."
Going for food.

Few photoshop, HTML language and photos in general later:

LE FUCK I NEED THAT BOTANIC BOOK!
-Running to the library 10mins before closing up-
Got it, more or less.

There was some lesson about chinese medicine. Did you know that their ,,doctors" can tell what of your organs is in the worst shape just by looking at you?
Only thing I overheard is when you're wearing a lots of black colour, and you're also mean, your liver is probably a problem. Wow.




Thursday

Cosmetics in the morning.
Taking papers and drawing stuff from mum's school.
Home, prepairing books, papers, colours for tomorrow







Friday

At home, drawing strawberries, listening Frankenstain soundt. <3
I managed to see a few movies today: Léto s kovbojem, Bony a Klid, Kuky, Kopretiny pro zámeckou paní, Pirates of the Carribbean 1.
And Sherlock, of course.

My illness is getting worse and worse.





Saturday

Illness is a bit better today, I have a hellish headache.
...I'm going to continue in my Strawberry hallucinatory drawings and watching movies.
And I should finish my HTML projects today or tomorrow.
Should.

Movies so far: Perfume, Kuky se vrací, Tmavomodrý svět.



Sunday

Drawing like a madman, but finishing my project in time. Hope the'll
let me pass.

I didn't finish my HTML project, though. Err.




No comments:

Post a Comment