Monday, 25 June 2012

18.6.2012-24.6.2012

Monday

...What was I doing in Monday...?
Aside of History...?




More under perex.




Tuesday

Failing at history oral exam. Next date: 27.6.
Meeting Elisse in Futurum, buying useless stuff (but SO cheap!), then fukušima, meeting Domi. :)
And home.
Tired.
Bueh.



A proof!
29 CROWNS FOR A SHIRT?

:)

Cookie/chocolate...wow.

Wednesday
(From now on, because I forgot/didn't have a mood/dunno, I'll have to remember everything I've did from Wednesday to Saturday, because I'm writing this one NOW in Saturday. Oh. D:)
I was tired, a bit down because of that exam and I wanted to meet t'hy'la. It didn't work out, so, maybe next time then.



Thursday
What was I doing at Thursday...?
Resting I guess.
And cosmetics.

(BEST lunches ever. <3)


I always wanted them. And now they're so cheap and...I don't knooow! :D




House of art.
For kids.



Suška
(Inside of House of Art)




Also my testers from For Life arrived, yaaay!

What I have to do. After next exam.


Friday
I went to Tesco with Ňapy to get two cork boards - I'll put them on the wall behind my bed - One, smaller one for exhibitions and galleries I have to visit in a month and the second one for my favourite photos and some quote, maybe.
I also have one typical on the wall at my desk, with misk on it - daily quotes, accesorries, something, something...yeah.



Saturday
Learning history again, this time it's a bit better than the last time, since I know the proffesor's system, so I know what should I focus on. More or less.

This is ,,Sližky". Supersweet and unhealthy food. :)


Sunday



2 comments:

  1. That new layout!!!! NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete