Sunday, 6 May 2012

30.4.-6.5.2012

Monday

I'm fucked.
Also my colleagues and classmates are fucked.
Everything is more or less okay, but the history exam...
Can't even eat because of the stress.

Also the cruelity of the world showed us it's face again. All students were debating why there's a black flag on the front side of the school.
One of the young teacher's assistant died at the weekend.
The life...




Also, my order from Perfume page just arrived.
I've ordered Green Tea Scent Spray from Elizabeth Arden as my summer scent.

More under perex


I also ordered samples from





I like Jimmy Choo and Chloe - Love the most, suprisingly.

Tuesday
Working all day long.
With not very visible results.
Still stressed.
But at last I have one proper meal today, finally!

...Have some highly artistic photo, by me.
(Highly ironical)

Wednesday
The days of two lectures about theoretical photography with really nice lady, Štěpánka Bieleszová from Muzeum of modern art Olomouc and then Tomáš Pospěch from Institut Tvůrčí fotografie Opava. It was really interesting, bu too long withnout proper breaks...
Then I went to our chocolate shop from Macarons for Tenshi. (Shame on me, she gave me money for it about two months ago...)
Now I'm working on my photos again, plus photoshop plus HTML project plus essay...
Yeeeah, what a fun.

Thursday
Working, stuffing my things into the bag, being nervous...



Here's
Michal Kalhous, classmate Lucia and Mrs Bieleszová.

Me. Falling asleep on the couch.

The view

Filip: ,,Here, have a drink."


Good bye, Mrs teacher.

Leaving in five minutes ,,outfit".

Masaryk's square.

Doggy baloon. (From Majáles)

Thursday

Terrible morning
Feeling terrible
Looking horrible
Nobody at home
Wrapped in the bathrobe
Listening music
Climbing back into the bed
Falling asleep
Awaking with a shock
It's quite late
I should go to school
BUT I don't actually have to
NO, I'm GOING
Getting up
Getting dressed
Fuck the make-up
Going to school
Essay
WTF, test next week? La fuck, I'm not in the town
Going home
Library
Packing
Packing
Packing
Getting a bath
Reading ffs
Doing nothing for school
Pretending to be asleep
While reading ffs on my mobile.


I actually like this one.

Pyjama/take what you see outfit

Baby blue!
This nailpolish is magical, I have it since second year of secondary school, and it's still ,,working"! :O

Friday

Animefest
I don't wanna go
I feel sick
I am too early
I am waiting for t'hy'la
T'hy'la just came
Feeling slightly better
Meeting our group at Svinov
Feeling better
Train
No seats
Fuck
Fuck
Fuck
Oh, free seats
Watching Black books
Bit of sleep
Brno
Looking for a broading house
-||-
-||-
Oh, here it is
Registration
We SHOULD go back and registrate on Animefest
It's the reason why we are here
...Going to registration
Walking through the AF area
Big
Cool
Walking
Talking
Watching AMW competition

Walking
Buying some stuff and jewler from Porcelain doll and Tenshi
Talking
Getting back to the broading house (after looking for a bus station. For like an hour)
Troll face helped us to find the station
Broading house
Fuck the shover
Taking half of t'hy'la's bed
Sleep

My Votes for AMW competition:

For 1st place:
(...Is forbidden in your country? SAY WHAT???)

For 2.nd place:
For 3rd place:

(I just love the sight of planes flying in formation and shooting and exploding and...you won't get that.)




My full, FULL warderobe.



That day outfit

What a nice position for sleeping.

You won't get that.



Saturday

Morning
Alone in the bed
Wtf
Bathroom
Oh, t'hy'la is in the other bed
Stealing half of the bed
Falling asleep again
Getting up
Dressed
Wanna die
AF
Walking
Talking
BRUSINKA!
Snuggling, hugging
Feeling good today!
Anime lecture in English
Funcking awesome
THAT GUY IS DOUGLAS RICHARDSON FROM CABBING PRESSURE
...He's not, but similiar voice and expressions and humor and I love him
Waling
Talking
Meeting
Talking
Storm
Lecture about hentai
Waiting
Talking
Brusinka <3 <3 <3
Lecture about yaoi
Hugging
Broading house
Getting a shower
ěšrkůfjklůdrgklernljg
Finding new Cabin pressure fic with 9 chapters
HAVE TO READ IT ALL
Oh, 4:45



Chris's jacket + pout

Elisse is such a lovely uke!

Best guy ever!

Saturday outfit


Brusinkaaa!!!! <3

Yaoi lecture.
I WAS LIKE ŠHĚIUČZROWEKFS
DRG65
5GER65E6GEG
All the time.
It's SHERLOCK!

SUPERNATURAL!

STAR TREK STAR TREK STAR TREK!

Sunday
Getting up
Too early (8:45)
Alarm 10:00
Leaving broading house
AF
We're leaving in 30 minutes?
Saying bye to Brusinka :(
Train
Supernatural
Sherlock
Bit of taling
Ostrava

Home
Dirty clothes ><
Notebook
Showe
Notebook
School?
Fanfics
Photos
Fuckin' lots of photos
Fanfics


Ostrava POWER


Ah, I'm...wrong...






More photos from AF + some babbling 'bout it comes next week.


1 comment:

  1. I hope you enjoyed it..still can´t believe It's over...
    Being here feels once again so out of place and weird...

    ReplyDelete