Monday, 9 July 2012

2.7.-8.7.2012

Monday

Nothing.
A gap.
...And more under the cut.



Tuesday

Doing nothing. Enjoyed.
Purple hair dye arriwed.
Lord of The Rigs soundtrack party with Ňapy at night; EJOYED.



Wrapped up in a fandom!




Lord of the rigs mp3 party, yay!

Hey ho, to the bottle I go 

Hey ho! To the bottle I go
To heal my heart and drown my woe
Rain may fall and wind may blow
But there still be
Many miles to go
Sweet is the sound of the pouring rain
And the stream that falls
From hill to plain
Better than rain or rippling brook
Is a mug of beer inside this Took 


The Green Dragon 

Oh, you can search far and wide
You can drink the whole town dry
But you'll never find a beer so brown
As the one we drink in our hometown

You can keep your fancy ales
You can drink 'em by the flagon
But the only brew for the brave and true
Comes from the Green Dragon 

Lurking around my hometown, alone.
I miss t'hy'la.


ŽUŽU

Wednesday

Dyeing hair.
Hm.
Could be better.


Enjoying new pants






Our lap is actually just a mobile desk.

Purplish, but...not purple. :(

Thursday

Working on my ,,Woman" project.
Going to the small village to visit my friend Koblíž and then going to the cinema together with her boyfriend and cousin.
Control - like it a lot.

Incredibly hot.
Swimming pool with Ňapy and Koblíž and her cousin tomorrow? Agreed.

Lighting storm (in space, trekkie, awh) at night, awesomness.







Not a Trafalgar square, but...

I love to make sort of mobile mess on a different places.
Make a bit of your own room on a place you know you'll abandon very soon, like bench or piece of grass next to the library you're waiting to open.

Movie


,,Grcíček"


Friday

Some arguing and weird mood at home, I'm glad I can go out and spend my day at swimming pool. Altrough I'm VERY affraid on burning myself, as always. Uh.

There was umm...six of us in the end, but most fun was with Ňapy and Koblíž of course. Next time I have to find my underwater glasses, so I can swim properly. I love it under water...

Aside of sligtly red nose I din't gat any tan at all. Yes, my skin is...miracle.




But...it is there.

Saturday

Finishing my Woman project, putting in on display tomorrow at SlezskoOstravský hrad, if you're interested.
and playing Sherlock Holmes: Jack the ripper adventure.
and gues what Sherlock does to poor John. 


>:)

No comments:

Post a Comment