Monday, 23 July 2012

9.7.-15.7.2012

Monday

...It's interesting, but I always forget what was I doing in Monday. I don't like Mondays.

More under the perex




Tuesday

I was definitely doing something at Tuesday.
Hmm.
I know a bought a throusers in the evening, then a cooking extrahealthy pan with mum and then swimming.
But whole day before that...? :D


Wednesday

I was at my grandmothers for sleeping bag and beach balloon.
I didn't find the second one.
I'm not very happy with that.



Thursday

First day of Colours of Ostrava, also the first day I touched my diary this week :D
...Incredible cold in the morning. UA!
You can read more of it here.



Concerts I saw this day:

Rufus Wainwright and his band
Mogwai
Infected Mushroom


Friday
COLD

Buying a sweater because I'm too lazy to go home for sweathirt or something :D


Concerts:

Katzenjammer (awesomness)
Bobby McFerrin
The flaming lips (OMG I loved this one)

Saturday

Confusing weather

Meeting Fabi and Pula :)

Concerts:

Euzen
ZAZ
Bratři Orffové (I'm SO glas I saw them live! Awesome boys.)


Alanis Morissette
Árstídir (Loved them!)
Midi Lidi


Sunday

Not in a mood, cold.
Party hard with Fabi, Pula and Vladan :))


Shtetl superstars
GoodFellas
Staff Benda Bilili
Fink
Buty
Parov Stelar Band
Janelle Monáe



No comments:

Post a Comment