Monday, 25 July 2011

OMG.

I hate packing. Especially when my suitcase act bigger than it actually is - I have to took my backpack, too! T_T
...I'll be at Advík for four days, which means 4 outfits - which means three pair of shoes - and one extra shoes for ,,normal walking" for next week, which I'm going to spend with one friend of mine...(+ RHS for my friend).

HALF OF MY SUITCASE ARE ONLY SHOES! O.o
...Next half is clothes of course - OMFG, seriously. I have two dresses and two skirts.  ...For the week at my friend's I have only pyjama, one pants, shorts and one t-shirt. Haha. (Not funny at all! :D)

...I'll try to...at last put some of those shoes out. This is really crazy! :D I feel like a completely maniac. :D

...some time later...

...Okay, I've reduced it a bit, so I'm not taking my beloved Kuroshitsuji shoes (T_T)...So it makes...three pairs + RHS. Ach.
...And tall hose clothes...I can't reduce it more!!! O.o

...few minutes later

...Mommy came into my room while ago, looked all around it and...
,,Hey, that suitcase is somehow...small, isn't it...? Hmm... I saw some sales in local shop, let's buy a bigger one!"

...YOULD YOU BELIEVE IT?! xD

Accesorries I'm taking with me...

 Hairbands, handcuffs, earrings...



 I-CAN¨T-FIT!!! :D

 My outfits :)

Yeah, and my normal clothes. HAHA. :D

2 comments:

  1. :D I have also some problems with packing, I think I know how you feel. (I have 4 pairs of shoes with me) XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I'm not alone in this. :D
    ...So I'm not a freak? :D:D

    ReplyDelete