Thursday, 5 May 2011

5.5.

This day.
In school I had some problems at practices, I've lost that powerful feeling from the begining...:/

I've got my first RHS (they're ALMOST too small for me. They're so thin...Lucky I've ordered bigger size...) ...But they're awesome. <3
...Ring I've ordere was changed...so I've got...a green one...weird one...:D I didn't like it at first, but I'll get used to it. :3

...New Monki magazine arrived, full of inspiration again. ^^

...I've got lolita skirt and cute sweater from Maya, so now I can make full lolita outfit ^^ (Only thing I need are stockings and petticoat. :/)

:3 

2 comments:

  1. Johanka v lolitě! Whuu jak neobvyklá kombinace! Šíleně se na to těším, protože to bude určitě nějaké mori-dolly provedení ♥!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D No...budu se snažit. ^^ Bojím se ale toho vedra...:/

    ReplyDelete