Monday, 26 December 2011

Photo meeting

There was another sweet loli/HC/whatever meeting in Ostrava.
I'm always so happy to see all my friends, especially when they wears lolita and others harajuku styles. <3
I can't wait for next meeting!
(I'm sorry for the huge signature, but it's needed.)








Also, because I'm the one behind the camera, (and bcs I was stupind and didn't take any photo earlier, or outside) I had to take photo of my ,,outfit" in our basement. So, here it is.


See more photos here

4 comments:

  1. These photos are..just breath taking! Really...a few tufts of candyfloss in the early winter weather... **

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, thanks for commenting on my post!! your christmas post is amazing as well!! i am now your new follower! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tenshi: Thank you. I'm just a bit sad because my camera simply tricked me: it's display is lot brighter than actual photo - so now they're all too dark... It's not entirely bad because it kinda fits Vitkovite atmosphere, but still...:(

    Charliet: Thank you a lot! I'm happy for every new follower! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ty fotky jsou moc povedené, jsi moc dobrá fotografka!

    ReplyDelete