Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Mobile cover

Since my Galaxy cover case is cracked (but it saved my phode, d'uh!) I needed a new one.
But I didn't actually like any on the ebay - or I did, but they were too expensive.
I really wanted to make my own design, so I tried google.

...And found CellPhoneShop

Only fail was that that thing I ordered was a sticker, not a case. Hm.
So I ordered the cheapest black case from ebay. 
(That's me, solving a problem.)

Sticker itself is high quality, it's re-stickable and simply cool. :)

And, here it is:




Only problem is, that this slowly growing collection makes me look like a total freak.
But, WHATEVER.

5 comments:

  1. Because you ARE total freak! Shame on you!!!!!!
    :D I love you ♥ :D btw yeah that sticker looks cool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nooooo! :D
      I love you too :3
      AND IT DOES LOOK COOL! YEAH!

      Delete
  2. Dost, dost, dost dobrý! Wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vím, že jsem to obdivovala i naživo, ale...


    TO JE ÚÚÚÚÚÚÚÚŽASNÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝ :D

    ReplyDelete