Monday, 27 August 2012

Zodiac signs

Do you believe in the theory you were born under the one specific star and this star is affecting your whole life altogether with your behavior, your sense of humor or destiny?

Because I somehow do.

I'm typical Gemini, restless, with talents for various things, with inconstant nature and two-cleft personality which one in cold, responsible and logical, and the biggest one of me, emotionaly unstable, psychotic freedom-loving child.

I do believe in all this stuff. If you follow every specific point of your birth, the hour, place, date, planets, the results are simply fascinating. Lots of people says they're not fitting in these general Zodiac description, but the day you were born is very important.

For example there's Bull 21.4 - 21.5 and Gemini 22.5 - 21.6.. If you were born 22.5., your personality will be somehow split between these two signs.
My brother was born at 24th and I am 26th. He's stubborn and hardworking, convinced about everything he does, and he's so close to Bull. I am, in the other hand, typical Gemini, because I was born a bit later, almost hitting the middle of the sign.



I also believe in names and their meaning. People I know, with same name has always something similiar, sometimes it's obvious thing, sometimes it's just behavior or some very significant emotion.

Interesting, huh.

Do you believe it these things, too?



No comments:

Post a Comment