Saturday, 25 August 2012

Stu-dying

Last few days I'm burrowed under a pile of history books and scripts.

I've found a few things about myself.

1. The way I should study (how early! :D)
2. Few books I want to read
3. Started writing wishlist
4. Got infected by new life desicion - when I buy a new thing, I get a rid of something else. I know this is really old system, I used to use this when I was at elementary school, Then I fell into the circle of shopping and collected lots and lots and LOTS of earrings, rings, bracelets, tights and various clothes. Now I feel overwhelmed by the amount of clothing in my closet.
There's just too many things around me!
5. I'm not addicted on internet itself, I'm addicted on fanfictions.
6. Lord of the Rings affected my life more than I thought.
7. I'd like to reuscitate my LB, but I think my clothes are so normal, it's not even possible. Chm. :D

And some more.
And now back to the history and thinking.

1 comment:

  1. OH I also want know the way I should studyy :OO tell me about your secret xD

    ReplyDelete